Recovery Rehab Addiction – Call (623) 800-7605 Immediately!
Drug Abuse Rehab Glendale Call 623 800-7605 to Get Help Today! Drug addiction can make addicts feel hopelessly trapped, as though the suffering won’t ever come to an end. However, at Arizona Drug Rehabilitation, there are people who understand that drug dependency can be beat, and who will lend a hand to addicts so they can let go of the guilt and shame that drug dependency feeds on. Drug and alcohol abuse has been confirmed to be a medical disease, and must be treated as seriously as any other disease, like cancer or diabetes. We employ skilled professionals who specialize in rehabilitation therapies for substance abuse, and ensure the very best level of care for our clients. Call now to talk to an addiction specialist at Drug Center Rehab!
What Is Drug Addiction?
For many people, substance abuse begins as a casual incident, but they quickly find that the volume they are taking, and how regularly they are using it, is snowballing. When drug abuse increases in quantity and frequency, it is more difficult to go without the drug because the addict fears the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Rehab Intervention Addiction addresses both the physical and psychological dependence that forms due to legal and illegal drug abuse, which together make up the disease of substance addiction.
- Physical dependency occurs after continual drug use has disrupted the way nerve cells in the brain communicate, and drug abuse becomes the only way to trigger pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to establish, and occurs when the addict feels stress and nervousness at the thought of not having the ability to acquire the drugs that makes them feel good or normal again.
To treat dependency effectively and comprehensively, it is very important to deal with both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Glendale, AZ has the staff, credentials, and desire needed to help people who suffer from drug addiction. We offer:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- beautiful, luxurious reasonably priced accommodations
Each client’s specific requirements are taken into consideration when health care professionals design the customized treatment programs that are extremely successful. Unlike other facilities, we take advantage of a wide variety of fact-based, productive, and reasonably-priced therapies to fulfill the unique requirements of each of our clients.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complex process by which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- participates in several types of counseling and behavioral changes that help them understand their addiction
- examines their reasons for using
- learns to avoid relapses and temptation
Treatment Programs Addiction‘s recovery group is made up of professionals who deal with every aspect of recovery, such as:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Recovery Rehab Addiction Treats Drug Abuse
Our residential facility is a cross between inpatient and outpatient care, combining round-the-clock supervision with the ultimate goal of integration into society. While living in gorgeous, comfortable residential accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling treatment
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
Call 623-800-7605 to talk with Recovery Rehab Addiction’s specialists for additional information regarding rehabilitation locations, the consequences of drug use, or substance abuse in general.